FLU CLINICS 2020
We have a further ‘flu vaccination clinic organised for Saturday 14th November from 9am at Mullion Health Centre.
This clinic is only for:
- patients who are 65 years and older
- patients who are aged 18 – 64 years and are eligible due to be being medically ‘at risk’
PLEASE CALL RECEPTION TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
YOU CANNOT HAVE YOUR VACCINATION WITHOUT ONE
Those patients aged 50 – 64 years who are to be offered the vaccine for the first time this year as a new cohort will not be invited to attend this clinic. We are awaiting another delivery of these vaccines, a specific clinic will be arranged to administer these.
Please keep checking here or on our Facebook page for the latest details.
Flu Clinics will be a different this year, due to COVID-19. Please remember:
- Do not attend if you are unwell, especially if you have a new continuous cough, a fever or anosmia (loss of taste/smell).
- Maintain social distancing of 2m as per guidelines for healthcare.
- Patients of the same household that fit into the same category (over 65 years) can attend and queue together.
- Wear a mask or face covering, unless you have an exemption.
- Wear loose fitting clothing.
- Toilet facilities will be closed, please go before you attend!
- The car park may be busy, please drive in slowly. If you live locally you may wish to walk, if possible. You may also park in the free public car park nearby.
- No other services will be offered during the clinics (unless there is a threat to life).
- There will be further clinics scheduled in due course.