FLU CLINICS 2020
The Mullion Health Centre & Constantine Surgery will be having Flu clinics on
Saturday 3rd October 2020 9.00 - 12.00 & 1.00 - 3.30 (closed 12.00pm-1.00pm for lunch/cleaning).
Saturday 10th October 2020 9.00 - 12.00 & 1.00 - 3.30 (closed 12.00pm-1.00pm for lunch/cleaning).
Ruan Village Hall. Saturday 24th October 9.00 - 12.00
The Lizard reading room Saturday 24th October 1.00 - 4.00
ALL VACCINATIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Clinics are reserved for specific at risk groups patients aged 65 years and older & for patients aged under 65 but at clinical risk.
There is currently no Flu vaccine available for the new cohort of patients aged 50 - 64 with no underlying medical condition, vaccination for this group of patients will not commence until mid November
Flu Clinics will be a different this year, due to COVID-19. Please remember:
- Do not attend if you are unwell, especially if you have a new continuous cough, a fever or anosmia (loss of taste/smell).
- Maintain social distancing of 2m as per guidelines for healthcare.
- Patients of the same household that fit into the same category (over 65 years) can attend and queue together.
- Wear a mask or face covering, unless you have an exemption.
- Wear loose fitting clothing.
- Toilet facilities will be closed, please go before you attend!
- The car park may be busy, please drive in slowly. If you live locally you may wish to walk, if possible. You may also park in the free public car park nearby.
- No other services will be offered during the clinics (unless there is a threat to life).
- There will be further clinics scheduled in due course.