Please DO NOT call or email the Practice asking when your COVID Vaccination (either first or second dose) is going to be.
We are currently working through Cohorts 5 & 6 and catching up with the very last of previous cohorts.
There have been very thorough assessments made of those deemed to be 'clinically extremely vulnerable' and 'higher risk of serious disease and mortality' so there is no need to clarify this with the practice.
We have processes to ensure no one is missed and you will be contacted shortly if you have not yet had your first dose.
Do not contact the surgery to ask about your vaccination unless it is to provide an up to date mobile number via email@example.com with the title "mobile number".
Here is the Government Website link which is useful with regards to the vaccination programme and definitions.
Gov't website COVID-19 vaccination advice
Government Priority list
1. Residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
2. All those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
3. All those 75 years of age and over
4. All those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
5. All those 65 years of age and over
6. All individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
7. All those 60 years of age and over
8. All those 55 years of age and over
9. All those 50 years of age and over